Friday, March 20, 2009


waiting for the needle and thread



A Popsicle always makes it better


Who would've guessed a real fire truck at our house the same day



before removal

after removal





Matthew's Seizure was just before 8pm and he didn't wake up til 3am. That's what Ativan will do to you. I was so relieved when he woke up and was talking to me. I was finally able to sleep but not for long since they had to keep checking on him.





Matthew had the best room ever. We were able to see the helicopter get ready to take off.
He missed the landing so I recorded it for him on my camera.






Hospitals have bath toys too!








Matthew just loved this Dinosaur that Madison picked out for him.








Still not feeling too good when he was released. As soon as we arrived home off to sleep he went.







No comments: