Last night we decided to keep Madison home from school today since she has a terrible cold that keeps her up through the night. When I woke up this morning I called the school to let them know and left a message. Then I looked out the back window to find that there was ice everywhere and of course all the schools are closed today. I went outside to get a good look around and discovered that my slippers can be used as ice skates for the driveway. I went inside to watch the news and they showed the freeways with sheets of ice and several accidents so I called Mario to find out if he made it to the airport. He said he was driving real slow and was almost there. I can't believe him sometimes especially after sliding on the freeway last night and watching some other truck slide off the embankment. We have no plans today except to get plenty of rest so we can get rid of this yuckie cold bug once and for all.
No comments:
Post a Comment