Saturday, October 18, 2008

Spiders, ghosts, mummies and more









We were invited to a Halloween party hosted by one of Madison's classmates so I asked Madie what she wanted to dress up as and she said Pocahontas. Sounded good to me since we already had it from last year. The kids had so much fun with all the activities planned out. They had a table with a few boxes on it and you had to put your hand inside to guess what you were touching. Matthew put his hand in the first box and I told him it was brains. Then he put his hand in the second box and I told him it was a heart. As he started to put his hand in the third box I told him it was eye balls and he pulled his hand back quickly and said "No, No, No". We started out making a craft, face painting, cookie decorating, eating lots of fun treats, and using teamwork to play the mummy game. What a creative party and such a beautiful day for it.

No comments: