Oops! I forgot to bring the camera to meet the teacher night. So I took one of Madison right when we came home. Madison seemed very excited but a little overwhelmed. I don't think she expected to see so many people with their kids. She was very shy at first with her new teacher Mrs Johnson but warmed up to her quickly. Madison asked her teacher if she had a playground then informed her that she is five years old. I think I was a bit overwhelmed too, being my first time as a Mom of a student. Madison met some of her classmates while we were there and she had no problem joining in for some play time. Madison is so independent I am sure she will do just fine the first day of school. She probably won't even let me walk her to class. (Sound familiar Mom?)
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Meet the teacher
Oops! I forgot to bring the camera to meet the teacher night. So I took one of Madison right when we came home. Madison seemed very excited but a little overwhelmed. I don't think she expected to see so many people with their kids. She was very shy at first with her new teacher Mrs Johnson but warmed up to her quickly. Madison asked her teacher if she had a playground then informed her that she is five years old. I think I was a bit overwhelmed too, being my first time as a Mom of a student. Madison met some of her classmates while we were there and she had no problem joining in for some play time. Madison is so independent I am sure she will do just fine the first day of school. She probably won't even let me walk her to class. (Sound familiar Mom?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck Madison! Kailey just looked at this picture and so excited to see her "Texas Friend" Have a great first day!
Post a Comment