Thursday, August 14, 2008

Exploring Fortworth

Every weekend we try to get out and explore something different. We decided to tour a little bit of Fortworth before checking out the Dallas area. We started out at the Natural History Museum and the Cowgirl Museum. What a great place for the whole family and they are expanding which will be finished next year. At the Cowgirl Museum the kids were able to ride on a mechanical horse that rocked back and forth while being video taped. Then the movie screen above played back the vidio in black and white like an old movie picture. Madison was so cute and Matthew was a crack up practically falling off the horse. We were able to log on to their website and download the videos, I just haven't figured out how to play them yet.
Later we drove to the downtown area to have dinner and walk around. I couldn't help to notice the plant life up on the rooftops. The city seemed very clean with many resturaunts and shops. Mario and I definately want to try some more resturants (w\o kids) next time.

No comments: