Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Park Pictures


I love just sitting back and watching Madison and Matthew play together. They get along great and love each other so much. Matthew just adores Madison and always gets excited when we would pick her up from school. Madison is such a wonderful helper with Matthew but sometimes just needs her space. What I love most of all is when they hug or give each other a kiss.

1 comment:

Mark said...

I am grateful to be the first to comment.

We are very glad that you have been so generous with sharing your pictures with family. Going from pictures on paper to pixels has made it so easy to share those special moments.

As we did you and your brother, we adore Madison and Mathew.

We are glad that you are in and enjoying your new home. We look forward to visiting in the near future.

All of you are always in our prayers, which we know have been answered in God's omniscient wisdom.

Love,
Mom and Dad.